Five Must Have T-Shirts For Men by Melangebox
T-shirts are the easiest and the most comfortable thing that a man can wear. Whether you wear them with denim/chinos or layer them up with a shirt or a jacket, these are a must have in every man’s wardrobe.
Skinny, average, bulky or athletic, T-shirts are for everyone. But when it comes to refreshing your look and your wardrobe, there are multiple styles available and it may become difficult to decide what to buy. Fear not, to ease the dilemma, we have picked up the top 5 t-shirts that should be a part of your wardrobe.
- Basic Crew Neck– If there is one t-shirt that can be worn all the time, irrespective of the occasion then it’s the basic crew neck t-shirt. Choose between Black, White, and DimGrey or keep them all, a basic t-shirt can be worn when you are casually relaxing with your friends at a lounge or when you are in a mood to hit a pub in the evening. Just team it with your favorite denim/ chinos and your favorite sneakers and you are good to go. You can also layer it with a dinner jacket to add that oomph factor for that date night.
Tip:- Invest in good quality cotton t-shirts as lower quality fades and becomes shapeless in one wash or two.
- Crew Neck Panel T-Shirts– Bored of basic crew neck t-shirts or belief in adding some twist to basic? If you love crew neck t-shirts then Panel T-Shirts are something that you must try to add a slight twist to the regular. Choose vibrant and classic colors and pair it up with Chinos/trousers to look perfect.
- Polo Neck– A polo shirt is a form of the t-shirt with a collar, a placket neckline with typically two or three buttons, and an optional pocket. Polo shirts are usually short sleeved; they were originally used by polo players during the 1920s.
The polo shirt is a true men’s style staple. Even in terms of casual everyday wear, the cool, breathable polo shirt is just as easy and comfortable as a tee but looks a notch more put together, so that swapping the former for the latter is a zero-effort way to upgrade your summer style.
- Graphic T-shirts– This category has a lot of options and depends on individual taste. We have some most famous and must own category under graphic t-shirts.
a.) Statement T-Shirts: Statement t-shirts are great stress busters and make heads turn. The best thing that we like about the statement t-shirt is its ability to transform you. If you’re someone who’s confident to experiment with opinions, we’d recommend you opt for one of these. Try them out to make heads turn.
b.) Superhero T-Shirts: Tired to see every second person wear the same superhero design? We suggest looking for uncommon and unique designs for your favorite superhero. Apart from multiple colors and patterns that they come in, these t-shirts bring out your younger self. Do not hesitate to wear these irrespective of your age. Life is colorful, and so should be what you wear. However, if age isn’t just a number for you, stick with darker colors like Black, Midnight Navy, and Grey.
c.) Favourite Cartoon T-Shirt: You’re smiling already, aren’t you? Here’s a t-shirt that will set you apart from the rest of the weaklings who are afraid to relive their childhood. Channel your inner child with these super adorable cartoon t-shirts and let people know how much you value their unwanted opinions. They can love them, despise them, roll their eyes at them, but they sure cannot ignore ;).
- Raglan T-shirts– A raglan T-shirt or baseball shirt is characterized by the sleeves which extend completely to the collar in one piece. The seam goes from the underarm to the collar. Typically, the sleeves of the baseball shirt have a different color than the rest of the t-shirt. Mostly, the t-shirt is white, and the sleeves are in blue, black or red.
Nowadays, you can be more creative and choose unusual color combinations that will make the T-shirt a real hit. The shape is comfortable, and you see it a lot in sportswear. If you are into sports, this can be your go-to style to set yourself apart from the rest.
Fun Fact: The raglan T-shirt is named after the first Baron Raglan who lost his arm in the Battle of Waterloo. The type of T-shirt was made to fit over the coat on the side where Baron Raglan lost his arm.